Welcome to the future of coffee. Cometeer features the best beans from world-class roasters, brewed better through science, and frozen in a peak-state of coffee deliciousness. Delivered in a tiny recyclable capsule, all you have to do is melt it with hot water (or ice water, or oat milk if you’re fancy). Think pour over quality, pajama convenience.
We’re a hyper growth, technology-driven company, looking to revolutionize the $400+ billion global coffee market. Our new-format coffee capsule – perfected over years of investment and research – elivers the quality of specialty coffee in a uniquely convenient format. Our capsules are shipped straight to your door frozen; all you need to do is peel back the lid, add water or milk, and enjoy (no machine required).
Our coffee has received rave reviews from celebrities (including David Chang, Aaron Paul, and Adam Levine), coffee aficionados, and entrepreneurial leaders alike. We’ve built a 70,000 square foot state-of-the-art production facility in Gloucester, MA that leverages custom-built machines, a proprietary brew science, and novel flash-freeze technology that preserves coffee freshness like never before. We are now beginning to scale our business across multiple channels, from direct-to-consumer to office, retail, wholesale, online delivery, and more.
Our world-class team includes alums from Tesla, Palantir, Oscar Insurance, Blue Bottle, Wayfair, and Apple. We’ve also raised over $100 million in venture capital from leading investors, including D1 Capital, Greycroft, Elephant Ventures, Addition and Avenir.
The Senior Product Manager, Growth, will be a major player in the evolution of Cometeer’s digital product. They will jointly plan and create the growth roadmap — identifying opportunities, running experiments, and developing innovative experiences to drive top line revenue growth. The product manager will work with Cometeer’s product leadership team to drive initiatives across the website and other future digital platforms. They will guide decisions on product strategy, design, and technology — ultimately helping us to establish the best user experience in Coffee.
- Jointly create vision and own development of Cometeer’s digital product — collaborating with product leadership and business stakeholders to create and maintain a roadmap.
- Gather requirements, resources, and data to order to create briefs and work plans that set teams up for success.
- Collaborate with engineering leads to define technical implementation methods, assess backend requirements, generate technical estimates, and mitigate delivery impediments
- Conduct basic research, interviews, and usability testing to understand our Cometeer coffee drinker needs and how to meet them elegantly and effectively.
- Prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers, designers, and analysts to ship high-quality experiences.
- Collaborate with marketing to roll out landing pages and messaging. Build both back-end and customer-facing solutions to help introduce consumers to Cometeer.
- Define methods and metrics for identifying team progress and quality assurance.
What we're looking for:
- 5- 7 years of experience in a product management, engineering or technology strategy role.
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy and design discussions.
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent industry experience in a software development role.
- Ability to function independently and collaboratively as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in direct to consumer scaling; experience in physical products delivery.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Experience with large growth in a physical goods D2C brand and subscription system.
- Experience in a start-up environment helping to build out new systems and processes.
- Love for Coffee!
Cometeer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.