Welcome to the future of coffee. Cometeer features the best beans from world-class roasters, brewed better through science, and frozen in a peak-state of coffee deliciousness. Delivered in a tiny recyclable capsule, all you have to do is melt it with hot water (or ice water, or oat milk if you’re fancy). Think pour over quality, pajama convenience.
We’re a technology-driven company, looking to revolutionize the $400+ billion global coffee market. Our new-format coffee capsule – perfected over years of investment and research – delivers the quality of specialty coffee in a uniquely convenient format. Our capsules are shipped straight to your door frozen; all you need to do is peel back the lid, add water or milk, and enjoy (no machine required).
Our coffee has received rave reviews from celebrities (including David Chang, Aaron Paul, and Adam Levine), coffee aficionados, and entrepreneurial leaders alike. We’ve built a 70,000 square foot state-of-the-art production facility in Gloucester, MA that leverages custom-built machines, a proprietary brew science, and novel flash-freeze technology that preserves coffee freshness like never before. We are now beginning to scale our business across multiple channels, from direct-to-consumer to office, retail, wholesale, online delivery, and more.
Our world-class team includes alums from Tesla, Palantir, Oscar Insurance, Blue Bottle, Wayfair, and Apple. We’ve also raised over $100 million in venture capital from leading investors, including D1 Capital, Greycroft, Elephant Ventures, Addition and Avenir.
Over the past year, Cometeer has been enjoyed by renowned chefs, a-listers, tech & start-up giants, all-star athletes. A budding community is forming on Twitter, YouTubers are taking notice, and TikTok unboxings are racking up views. On the consumer level, our customers are obsessed and have shown their love for Cometeer through hundreds of five-star reviews, which they share organically on their social channels.
As Head of Influencer & Affiliate Partnership Marketing, you will be in charge of owning all influencer and creator partnerships across all platforms. You will also play a key role in advocating internally on behalf of influencers and educating colleagues about influencer marketing programs.
What you’ll do:
- Manage Cometeer’s Partnership Marketing Program, including influencer and affiliate marketing, optimizing for scaling spend and improving ROI
- Set measurable goals, create strategies, guide tactical execution, and measure ROI of our overall program
- Communicate relevant product information efficiently and effectively to maximize partner engagement
- Track performance of the program in the aggregate and the performance of individual partners and influencers
- Manage our affiliate and influencer agencies, including leading internal and external comms, developing strategic roadmap, and ensuring quality execution
- Research and analyze new Cometeer influencer needs, trends, content, and opportunities in the competitive contexts of social media and marketing
- Own reporting for the channel and ensuring high quality analysis and effective communication of results
- Drive new affiliate and influencer recruitment for Cometeer both by identifying and on-boarding new partners and by supporting content improvement and expansion from existing ones
Who you are:
- A driven and collaborative team member who is passionate about making delicious coffee accessible to the world
- 5+ years of influencer and affiliate marketing
- Experience dealing with external partners and negotiating contract terms
- Analytical thinker with experience optimizing partnership programs for ROAS
- Consumer Mindset with a proven body of work, and experience with working with social-first influencers and content creators for large-scale
- Experience executing campaigns across the following platforms: YouTube, Tiktok, & Instagram
- A long-term thinker with a focus on building relationships and generating strong partnerships
- Ability to analyze data and effectively report it in a way, which will inform how we iterate
- An analytical and entrepreneurial person who can see an opportunity and take action, someone who excels at mapping business metrics to initiatives to show results
- DTC brand experience preferred
Cometeer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.