Welcome to the future of coffee. Cometeer features the best beans from world-class roasters, brewed better through science, and frozen in a peak-state of coffee deliciousness. Delivered in a tiny recyclable capsule, all you have to do is melt it with hot water (or ice water, or oat milk if you’re fancy). Think pour over quality, pajama convenience.
We’re a technology-driven company, looking to revolutionize the $400+ billion global coffee market. Our new-format coffee capsule – perfected over years of investment and research – delivers the quality of specialty coffee in a uniquely convenient format. Our capsules are shipped straight to your door frozen; all you need to do is peel back the lid, add water or milk, and enjoy (no machine required).
Our coffee has received rave reviews from celebrities (including David Chang, Aaron Paul, and Adam Levine), coffee aficionados, and entrepreneurial leaders alike. We’ve built a 70,000 square foot state-of-the-art production facility in Gloucester, MA that leverages custom-built machines, a proprietary brew science, and novel flash-freeze technology that preserves coffee freshness like never before. We are now beginning to scale our business across multiple channels, from direct-to-consumer to office, retail, wholesale, online delivery, and more.
Our world-class team includes alums from Tesla, Palantir, Oscar Insurance, Blue Bottle, Wayfair, and Apple. We’ve also raised over $100 million in venture capital from leading investors, including D1 Capital, Greycroft, Elephant Ventures, Addition and Avenir.
Cometeer is looking for a Head of Business Development to drive explosive growth in the Wholesale space. This is an opportunity to start a business and team from close to scratch and sell the planet’s best coffee into the world’s best companies, hotels, restaurants, grocery stores, airlines, and any other interesting enterprise that you think will be valuable for brand and revenue growth.
You will develop the enterprise business development strategy, go hunting for revenue, monitor and report success metrics for Enterprise growth initiatives, and achieve benchmark annual revenue targets. You will work closely with growth, data, marketing, and product, and present findings to the Executive Team and make recommendations.
What you’ll do:
- Develop Sales roadmap to achieve annual revenue targets
- Create and drive go-to-market growth strategy in the enterprise space
- Provide strategic input and direction to the organization based on market feedback on existing and prospective programs and product features.
- Set current and long-term goals, metrics and tasks that connect with company goals
- Work closely with the CEO, growth, product, marketing, and data to achieve long term goals
- Strategically prioritize business development initiatives
- Build, manage and mentor your team; construct an incentive based business and development model.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree followed by 7+ years experience in a growth or sales leadership role at food & beverage or high growth premium business
- Proven ability to attract and grow talent
- Experience setting and achieving ambitious KPIs for a sales team team
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to evaluate ROI against your strategies
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication
Cometeer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.