Welcome to the future of coffee. Cometeer features the best beans from world-class roasters, brewed better through science, and frozen in a peak-state of coffee deliciousness. Delivered in a tiny recyclable capsule, all you have to do is melt it with hot water (or ice water, or oat milk if you’re fancy). Think pour over quality, pajama convenience.
We’re a hyper growth, technology-driven company, looking to revolutionize the $400+ billion global coffee market. Our new-format coffee capsule – perfected over years of investment and research – elivers the quality of specialty coffee in a uniquely convenient format. Our capsules are shipped straight to your door frozen; all you need to do is peel back the lid, add water or milk, and enjoy (no machine required).
Our coffee has received rave reviews from celebrities (including David Chang, Aaron Paul, and Adam Levine), coffee aficionados, and entrepreneurial leaders alike. We’ve built a 70,000 square foot state-of-the-art production facility in Gloucester, MA that leverages custom-built machines, a proprietary brew science, and novel flash-freeze technology that preserves coffee freshness like never before. We are now beginning to scale our business across multiple channels, from direct-to-consumer to office, retail, wholesale, online delivery, and more.
Our world-class team includes alums from Tesla, Palantir, Oscar Insurance, Blue Bottle, Wayfair, and Apple. We’ve also raised over $100 million in venture capital from leading investors, including D1 Capital, Greycroft, Elephant Ventures, Addition and Avenir.
As Operations Analyst, you will own key data and analyses to support operational activities focusing on inventory management and defining processes. You will leverage and develop our internal databases to easily gather and surface information across the organization to understand how the Operation is running. Opportunities and challenges are constantly evolving enabling exposure and growth to many aspects of the operations. You will work closely with the operations to build tools, surface data, and improve processes. This role will be critical in creating a unified, end-to-end supply chain with opportunities to build from the ground up and ownership over key operations planning decisions. You will report into the Operations Strategy and Planning group.
What you’ll do:
- Provide in-depth data analysis on some of the most important drivers of operational success, ranging from operations planning to customer experience and cost
- Develop and manage our internal production and inventory management databases: add functionality, create dashboards, and analyze trends.
- Partner with operations stakeholders to surface key data and make real-time decisions
- Create data visualizations, including reports, dashboards, and analysis, to distribute actionable insights in an easily digestible manner
- Identify opportunities and develop recommendations to increase operational efficiency and enable rapid growth across transportation, operations processes, and systems
- Work closely with all levels of the organization from production associates through sr. leadership to understand problems and surface actionable analyses to drive decision making
- Collaborate with the Data team to automate reporting using dashboard tools
What we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate degree preferably with a focus in math, computer science, business
- 1+ year(s) experience in an analytical role (operations, retail, consulting, strategy or finance)
- Experience conducting quantitative analyses on large data sets, building models in excel, and developing dashboards
- A tech savvy, analytical mind with proficiency in G suite and experience using other databases, apps, and software. Airtable experience is a plus
- Possess a high attention to detail with excellent organization and time management skills
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ready to go above & beyond to help the team; open to a somewhat flexible schedule
- Excited to work in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Love for coffee is a plus
Cometeer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.