Welcome to the future of coffee. Cometeer features the best beans from world-class roasters, brewed better through science, and frozen in a peak-state of coffee deliciousness. Delivered in a tiny recyclable capsule, all you have to do is melt it with hot water (or ice water, or oat milk if you’re fancy). Think pour over quality, pajama convenience.
We’re a technology-driven company, looking to revolutionize the $400+ billion global coffee market. Our new-format coffee capsule – perfected over years of investment and research – delivers the quality of specialty coffee in a uniquely convenient format. Our capsules are shipped straight to your door frozen; all you need to do is peel back the lid, add water or milk, and enjoy (no machine required).
Our coffee has received rave reviews from celebrities (including David Chang, Aaron Paul, and Adam Levine), coffee aficionados, and entrepreneurial leaders alike. We’ve built a 70,000 square foot state-of-the-art production facility in Gloucester, MA that leverages custom-built machines, a proprietary brew science, and novel flash-freeze technology that preserves coffee freshness like never before. We are now beginning to scale our business across multiple channels, from direct-to-consumer to office, retail, wholesale, online delivery, and more.
Our world-class team includes alums from Tesla, Palantir, Oscar Insurance, Blue Bottle, Wayfair, and Apple. We’ve also raised over $100 million in venture capital from leading investors, including D1 Capital, Greycroft, Elephant Ventures, Addition and Avenir.
The brand ambassador’s role is to engage with consumers in their local market to bring our brand and story to life in and out of key accounts. The brand ambassador shares a passion for our brand and our mission. Your main goal is to introduce new consumers to Cometeer while listening to consumers' wants and needs. The brand ambassador will play a crucial role in being the eyes and ears of our company while strengthening our relationship with key accounts. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly organized, detail oriented, and excited to progress the Cometeer mission by growing brand awareness and sales.
What you’ll do:
- Become a Cometeer expert – brand, product, and company knowledge
- Merchandise, take inventory, and sample product at in store demos
- Become a well-known presence amongst store teams by supporting and driving excitement around new launches and promotions.
- Conduct weekly store visit checks to monitor inventory quantities and support company-wide velocity objectives within the region.
- Be engaged, informed, and up to date on new product innovation
- Maintain a positive attitude and energy while representing Cometeer
- Provide feedback and insights on products
- Always arrive on time and follow demo protocol and guidelines
- Wear appropriate branded attire and uniform
- Check in and out through the reporting software and submit recaps after shift
- Attend all brand ambassador team meetings and trainings
- Showcase Cometeer products according to instruction; ensure products authentically represent product experience
What we’re looking for:
- Must be willing to travel throughout your local market
- Must be accountable and responsible for demo supplies and assets:
- Able to transport demos supplies to and from demos; store equipment between demos
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs to assist with merchandising and demo setups
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is necessary
- Flexible hours. Most of our activations are Friday-Monday and in 3-4 hour shifts. Shifts may vary from week to week. You tell us when you can work and we plug you in where we can. Open availability is great, but definitely not required. Lots of our most successful Brand Ambassadors are students, retail employees, etc.
Cometeer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.