Refunds and Returns
For the purposes of these Refunds and Returns:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Cometeer, Inc, 21 Great Republic Drive, Gloucester, MA 01930.
- Country refers to: the United States of America
- Feedback means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Promotions refer to contests, sweepstakes or other promotions offered through the Service.
- Service refers to the Website, and any services offered by the Company or its Affiliates on or through the Website.
- Subscriptions refer to the services or access to the Service offered on a subscription basis by the Company to You.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to the Cometeer website, accessible from https://cometeer.com, and any mobile applications published by the Company.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
2 Order Cancellation
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to:
- Goods availability
- Errors in the description or prices for Goods
- Errors in Your Order
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
3 Your Order Cancellation Rights
Any Goods you purchase will only be subject to a refund, credit, or re-shipment in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Due to the nature of the Goods, we do not require or accept returns.
Every month during a Subscription, you may make changes to your Subscription up through the date that your recurring Order is processed by us (the “Processing Date”). For new or one-time Orders, the Processing Date will be the date on which the Order is placed. On the Processing Date, you will receive confirmation of your Order by email or SMS notification, and we will prepare your Order for shipment. You may only cancel an Order prior to the Processing Date, and no Order may be cancelled once we have confirmed that Order via email or SMS notification. Notwithstanding anything else herein, you will not have any right to cancel an Order for the supply of any Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
Once shipped, you will be entitled to a refund or re-shipment of Goods only in the event that the Goods do not conform, as reasonably determined by us, to the standards set forth in these Terms and Conditions and on the Website, and only where you notify us of such deficiency within fourteen (14) days of your receipt of the Goods. Upon our confirmation that the Goods are deficient, we may, in our discretion, provide you with a refund of all amounts paid for the deficient Goods, or re-ship substitute Goods.
In the event we decide to issue a refund, we will reimburse you no later than fourteen (14) days from the date on which we make that determination. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
The Service or some parts of the Service are available only with a paid Subscription. You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (such as daily, weekly, monthly or annually), depending on the type of Subscription plan you select when purchasing the Subscription.
At the end of each period, Your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless You cancel it or the Company cancels it.
You may cancel Your Subscription renewal either through Your Account settings page or by contacting the Company.
You will not receive a refund for the fees You already paid for Your current Subscription period and You will be able to access the Service until the end of Your current Subscription period.
You shall provide the Company with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, the Company will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
The Company, in its sole discretion and at any time, upon notice to You, may modify any terms of the Subscription, including the Subscription fees. Any Subscription change will become effective at the end of the then-current Subscription period.
The Company will provide You with reasonable prior notice of any change in a Subscription to give You an opportunity to terminate Your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription change comes into effect constitutes Your agreement to the modified Subscription.
Except when required by law, paid Subscription fees are non-refundable.
Certain refund requests for Subscriptions may be considered by the Company on a case-by-case basis and granted at the sole discretion of the Company.
If You purchase a Subscription as a gift for a third-party (a “Gift Subscription”), that third-party will be notified at the contact information provided by You and may be asked to confirm or otherwise authorize their Subscription. In the event that the third-party does not respond to communications from the Company within a reasonable period, the Company may, at its election:
- Contact You for additional information or guidance;
- Cancel the Subscription and process a refund to You in accordance with these Terms;
- Maintain a credit on its books and records in the name of the third-party; or
- Take any other actions as authorized or required by applicable law, including laws with respect to unclaimed property.
To the extent that a Gift Subscription is deemed a gift card under applicable law, unless the Gift Subscription is earlier redeemed, then where permissible, the Gift Subscription will expire on the later of (i) twelve (12) months from the date of purchase; or (ii) the earliest date on which the Gift Subscription may expire under applicable law. This provision will be inapplicable in any jurisdiction where applicable law prohibits the expiration of a Gift Subscription.
Any Promotions made available through the Service may be governed by rules that are separate from these Terms.
Promotion limited to new subscribers only, limit one usage per customer.
5 CHANGES TO THESE REFUNDS RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
6 CONTACT US
If you have any questions about these Refunds and Returns, You can contact us: By email:firstname.lastname@example.org